Access411 offers state-of-the-art cutting edge software developed in-house that works together
with hardware that fits the needs of the schools of today. Access411 utilizes the knowledge of educators and the recommendations
from its customers to enhance and create new software products that work together to provide safety and access-control solutions
to the K-12 market place.
Software alone can't provide the complete solution. Access411 works with your school or school district to implement the
Best Practices, proven to gain results, with the software to provide a proven solution.
The CAASS System offers K-12 schools many features such as:
- Track attendance
- Provide access control into the school building
- Create student photo ID cards
- Create a practice of student accountability
- Manage discipline
- Discretely determine student's meal type
- Accurate reporting
- Track attendance trends
- Track students throughout the day
- Many other administrative functions
Visitor Pass Plus is a visitor management system that uses cutting-edge technology to verify identity of visitors
which are requesting to gain access into the building.